Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure , for a period of 6 months from purchase date.
For further information, please refer to Australian Consumer Guarantee via ACL website.
Manufacturer Replacement warranty
This is a representation to a consumer, made at or around the time that goods are supplied, that if the goods (or part of them) are defective, the business will:
- Replace goods
All suppliers, manufacturers and service providers that provide you with a warranty against defects must comply with that warranty. If they do not, you may bring an action against the person or business who provided the warranty, either under the ACL or for breach of contract.
A promise about what the supplier or manufacturer will do if something goes wrong can be a warranty against defects even if it is not provided in a formal document. Any material with writing on it could evidence a warranty against defects, for example wording on the packaging or on a label, if those words contain such a promise.
- Fault on functionality as advertised on product
Warranty does not include:
- Wear and tear on headset.
- Breakage due to misuse or mishandling.
- Any stitching on ear piece.
- Any wear and tear associate with the training nature of headphone
- Any wear and tear due to transportation including but not limited to training bags , storage in gym lockers, cars etc.
- Any breaking of external structure related to training nature of headphones.
To make a warranty claim, please use download and fill in this form.